“Some time Back to my 4-year-old son. In addition to conquering bike riding, he’s been learning so much in Kindergarten this year. It blows me away! All I remember from Kindergarten is being selected to wake up all of my classmates from their naps. Kids don’t take naps in Kindergarten anymore – no time for that! They are learning to write, read, do basic math, etc. ”
Anjali Dheengra Chandigarh
Practise. Practise. Practise.
With unlimited questions in more than 3,500 maths and English skills, there is always something new and exciting to learn on AGXL. Thanks to vibrant images, colourful illustrations and meaningful content at every turn, learning has never been just so much fun.
Make Learning Fun
Piles of textbooks, stacks of worksheets—no wonder children get frustrated with traditional schoolwork. They'd much rather be playing on the computer, so let them! They'll enjoy interacting with AGXL's diverse practice formats and competing with friends to earn medals and awards. AGXL's iPad and Android tablet apps even make learning tangible, with enticing problems they can actually touch. Learn more about using AGXL on the go!
Success In Maths. Success In Life.
Start your children on the road to success and help them become more confident students. You'll appreciate how AGXL tracks their progress and keeps you informed every step of the way. Watch and be amazed as they master new topics and become proficient in essential skills.
- Complete coverage of maths curriculum from LKG to class XII. Your children won't miss a thing!
- Interactive English exercises for classes I–XII.
- Unlimited questions in over 3,500 skills.
- Fun and colourful practice formats.
- Questions that adapt to your child's ability, increasing in difficulty as they improve.
- iPad and Android tablet apps for mobile practice.
- Immediate feedback and question-specific explanations to solidify understanding of each concept.
- Audio for all lower kindergarten to class V maths skills.
- Weekly e-mail updates on your child's progress.
- Informative, detailed reports pointing out successes and trouble spots.
- Awards and certificates for you and your children to print out as they reach important milestones.